Diamond gemstone is considered as a symbol of purity and it helps to bring our lives into a cohesive whole. It is a natural mineral that includes pure carbon that is crystallized in the isometric system and according to vedic astrology, it the gemstone of Venus. It incorporates tremendous capacity to attract and by wearing this, look of wearer gets enhanced in a luscious manner. Diamond inspires forces of attraction to manifest their energy towards wearer and it is also understood as energy amplifier. Diamond brings strength to all chakras in human body and it is quite significant for Veus chakra which is understood as Hrit Padma Chkra that brings clarity of mind along with enlightenment and fulfillment. It also invokes spiritual evolution.
Planet Venus is known as feminine, beautiful, self-indulgent and attractive that spiritually rules over the sensitive side of human being. All such properties are offered by Diamond gemstone. Venus rides a horse like a Hero who is good in romance too and in one of his hands, he holds scrolls as he is a writer, while in another hand he hold sword that signifies with protection against obstacle. His third hand holds a lotus of purity while fourth holds reins of horse that shows heroic desires. Diamond channelizes all such properties into wearer.
Some of the amazing benefits of Diamond Gemstone are:
- It is one of the most loved gemstone for jewelries
- Diamonds have been widely utilized in Indian history and it was first unearthed in Indian subcontinent
- Diamond is revered by practitioners of music, culture, arts, culture and creativity as it excels their skills
- It is also important to relieve the wearers from their personal and mental or emotional problems
- Different professionals like artists, traders, doctors, and businessmen have been found to benefit the most from wearing diamond gemstone
- It is also important in improving physical and mental health of its wearer
- It also prevents sexual diseases and increases stamina of its wearer that helps in improving marital life of wearer